Xaero’s World Map mod adds a self-writing fullscreen map to your Minecraft client. Works as a separate mod but is a lot better with Xaero’s Minimap.
- Self-writing world map (as opposed to manual paper maps). Different for every world/dimension/server.
- Works in Singleplayer, Multiplayer and on Realms.
- Intuitive interface. Open by pressing M. Move the map around with your mouse and zoom in/out using the mouse wheel, similar to Google Maps.
- Texture Pack support. Changing the texture packs updates the whole world map.
- Cave dimensions support (for example Nether).
- Vanilla maps mode. Makes the world map look like vanilla paper maps.
- “Footsteps” showing your most recent path.
- Optional performance boosters. Although in most cases the mod performs great even without them.
- Xaero’s Minimap integration. The minimap mod will display chunks loaded by the world map. The world map mod will display waypoints from the Xaero’s Minimap.
- Off-screen waypoint menu that can be opened on the map GUI by placing the mouse cursor in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Selecting a waypoint from the menu with the mouse scroll wheel and clicking the right mouse button will quickly move the map view to the selected waypoint to speed-up map scrolling.
- You can also start typing a part of a waypoint’s name to filter out unwanted waypoints. Pressing ENTER will restart the search.