Follow these steps if you modpack keeps crashing:
- Start up the modpack and don’t touch your mouse and keyboard for until it either loads correctly or crashes.
- If it is not responding, just wait a little bit longer.
- If you get send back to the Minecraft launcher , follow the next steps.
- If you want to increase loading speeds, the next steps may help you as well!
- Try allocating more RAM to the modpack (4GB should work fine but 6GB is recommended).
- Don’t know how? Click here: How do I allocate more memory to my Minecraft launcher
- Check if your CPU has more than 1.5GHz.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc at the same time.
- Click on ‘more details’ on the bottom left if you haven’t already.
- Go to ‘Performance’.
- Click on CPU.
- Check if the ‘Base Speed’ is higher than 1.5 GHz
- If it is lower than 1.5GHz, your PC/laptop might not be powerful enough to load the modpack.
If those steps didn’t fix your issues, please create a ticket on our Discord server. You can join here: Join the X-Life Discord.