Follow these steps to download the modpack:
1.Download the CurseForge App here: CurseForge Download
2.Once it’s downloaded and installed, open the CurseForge app and click ‘Browse Modpacks’.
3. Search for X Life under ‘Browse Modpacks’.
4. This will display all of the X-Life Modpacks. To download one, simply click ‘Install’.
5. Once the pack is installed, click ‘Back’, and then click ‘My Modpacks’. This will display all of your downloaded modpacks. All you have to do now is click ‘Play’.
Follow these steps if you modpack keeps crashing:
- Start up the modpack and don’t touch your mouse and keyboard until it either loads correctly or crashes.
- If it is not responding, just wait a little bit longer.
- If you get send back to the Minecraft launcher , follow the next steps.
- If you want to increase loading speeds, the next steps may help you as well!
- Try allocating more RAM to the modpack (4GB should work fine but 6GB is recommended).
- Don’t know how? Click here: How do I allocate more memory to my Minecraft launcher
- Check if your CPU has more than 1.5GHz.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc at the same time.
- Click on ‘more details’ on the bottom left if you haven’t already.
- Go to ‘Performance’.
- Click on CPU.
- Check if the ‘Base Speed’ is higher than 1.5 GHz
- If it is lower than 1.5GHz, your PC/laptop might not be powerful enough to load the modpack.
If those steps didn’t fix your issues, please create a ticket on our Discord server. You can join here: Join the X-Life Discord.
Follow these steps to add Optifine to the modpack:
- Download the latest version of Optifine for the version of Minecraft you are using. For example for 1.14.4, it would be OptiFine HD U G5. The Optifine downloads can be found here.
2. Once that is downloaded, right click X-Life under My Modpacks on the CurseForge app and click open folder.
3. Open the mods folder.
4. Put Optifine into the mods folder.
Disclaimer: Due to a conflict between Optifine and Journeymap, if chunks glitch press F3 + A.