Follow these steps to download the modpack:
- Download the CurseForge App here: CurseForge Download
- Once it’s downloaded and installed, click on ‘Browse Modpacks’.
- The quickest way to find the modpack is to search for ‘DAQEM’.
- This will show all the X-Life modpacks we made, to download one, simply click ‘Install’.
- When they are downloaded and installed, you can go to ‘My Modpacks’ and click ‘Play’.
Follow these steps if you modpack keeps crashing:
- Start up the modpack and don’t touch your mouse and keyboard until it either loads correctly or crashes.
- If it is not responding, just wait a little bit longer.
- If you get send back to the Minecraft launcher , follow the next steps.
- If you want to increase loading speeds, the next steps may help you as well!
- Try allocating more RAM to the modpack (4GB should work fine but 6GB is recommended).
- Don’t know how? Click here: How do I allocate more memory to my Minecraft launcher
- Check if your CPU has more than 1.5GHz.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc at the same time.
- Click on ‘more details’ on the bottom left if you haven’t already.
- Go to ‘Performance’.
- Click on CPU.
- Check if the ‘Base Speed’ is higher than 1.5 GHz
- If it is lower than 1.5GHz, your PC/laptop might not be powerful enough to load the modpack.
If those steps didn’t fix your issues, please create a ticket on our Discord server. You can join here: Join the X-Life Discord.
Follow these steps to add Optifine to the modpack:
- Download the latest version of Optifine for the version of Minecraft you are using. For example for 1.14.4, it would be OptiFine HD U G5.
- Right click X-Life under My Modpacks and click open folder.
- Open the mods folder.
- Put Optifine into the mods folder.
Disclaimer: Due to a conflict between Optifine and Journeymap, if chunks glitch press F3 + A.